Model H (40 GPM 120V/230V) by Viqua
- Equipped to inactivate chlorine-resistant parasites such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia, harmful bacteria like E.Coli and viruses not visible to the naked eye.
- The UVMAX systems use a revolutionary lamp with twice the output of current high-output lamps, giving you compact single-lamp systems that are half the size of their predecessors.
- Our revolutionary amalgam lamps last up to two years, reducing maintenance requirements.
- The CoolTouch significantly reduces water temperature and does not waste any water.
- Easy Quarter-Twist Assembly: A quarter-twist to the positive stop and you’re done. No tools and no risk of over tightening.
- The power supply has an intuitive interface – showing you the performance of the system.
- All connections are colour coded – simply plug and play!
- With the push of a button you can confirm the proper operation of the sensor.
- The solenoid stops water flow in the event that water treatment is compromised.
Product: #650651, #650654
NSF 55 lists Class "A" systems, which require a minimum UV dose of 40mj for use with water that is believed to be contaminated, and Class "B" systems, which only require a minimum UV dose dose of 16mj. Class "B" systems are only meant to deliver supplemental disinfection of non-pathogenic organisms on water that is already considered safe to drink. Viqua H (40 GPM 120V/230V) is a Class “A” UV system.
(85% UVT eol)
|Controller||33 x 16.5 cm
(13" x 6.5")
|Inlet/Outlet Port Size||Combo 1¼" NPT, 1" MNPT|
|Max. current||1.6 Amp|
|Power Consumption||160 W|
|Lamp Power||140 W|
|Operating Parameters||Maximum Operating Pressure||100 PSI
|Minimum Operating Pressure||10 PSI
|Ambient Temperature||0-40 °C
|Maximum humidity||100 %|
|Maximum hardness||120 ppm
(7 grains per gallon)
|Maximum iron||0.3 ppm|
|Minimum UVT||75 %|
|Reactor Chamber Material||316L S.S.|
|UV Lamp Life||2 years|
|Colour-coded plug and play connections||Yes|
|Controls||Audible alarm mute button||Yes|
|New lamp button||Yes|
|Lamp age indicator||Yes|
|Lamp operation indicator||Yes|
|Ballast operation indicator||Yes|
|Solenoid operation indicator||Yes|
|Fan operation indicator||Yes|
|Sensor reading indicator||Yes|