LeafBlaster Gutter Guards
LeafBlaster Gutter guards keep leaves, pine needles and roof sand grit out of your gutter and allows the maximum amount of water to flow through your gutter.
- Never clean your gutters out again!
- The stainless steel micro-mesh keeps out mosquitoes, wasps, birds, rodents and other critters from getting into your gutter.
- LeafBlaster installs on any type of roof and gutter.
Made from surgical grade stainless steel micro-mesh.
- The fine woven stainless steel micro-mesh keeps out the smallest debris.
- LeafBlaster gutter guards will provide you with a valuable asset for years to come because only the highest quality materials are used.
- LeafBlaster micro-mesh combined with aluminum, extruded sides provide the perfect amount of strength and flexibility for the ultimate in gutter protection.
Warranty provides 20 years of protection against defective parts. Download Complete Warranty Details.
LeafBlaster Performance & Testimonial Video
LeafBlaster as a Rainwater Harvesting Pre-Filter
LeafBlaster gutter guard the ideal pre-filter for rainwater harvesting. Installing LeafBlaster on your gutters will improve water quality by filtering out leaves, pine needles and small debris from your your gutter and keep your rainwater cleaner as it enters your rainwater harvesting tanks.
- LeafBlaster is widely used in rainwater harvesting throughout North America as a pre-filtration system!
- LeafBlaster eliminates the need for other pre-filtration devices.
- LeafBlaster complies with the ANSI 63-2013 Standard for rainwater harvesting, since the hole size in the stainless steel mesh is 540 microns. The Standard requires that the mesh hole size be under 1,500 microns.
LeafBlaster comes in 4' sections and is $4 per linear foot for 5" gutters and $4.25 per foot for 6" gutters. Contact 817-246-4567, or email email@example.com, indicate whether you have 5" or 6" gutters, and include linear footage needed, city, state and zip.
There are no products listed under this category.