16 - 22 GPM UV Water Disinfection System - Model IHS22-E4 by Viqua (powered by UVMax)
NOTE: $45 Fixed Shipping Rate not available in Hawaii or Alaska.
The Trojan UVMax IHS22-E4 ultraviolet water system provides a point-of-entry water treatment system with both disinfection and filtration. The Trojan UV Max E4 is a compact unit that incorporates the UVMax E4 disinfection system and two filter housings, all on the same installation bracket.
- UVMax System comes complete with a 1" NPT inlet/outlet connection
- The Trojan UV Max E4 is a compact unit that incorporates the UVMax E4 disinfection system and two filter housings, all on the same installation bracket.
- This modular system, incorporating our new UVMax controller, is ideal for any application requiring a high flow rate in a compact space.
- The UVMax controller provides constant output current and a universal power input (100-240V/50-60Hz), as well as visually displaying remaining lamp life and total days of operation.
- Trojan UVMax system comes packaged in a water-tight case and come fully CSA and CE compliant.
- Trojan™-HO coated, high-output, low pressure germicidal UV lamps are used to provide an economical way of treating water requiring a 99.99% reduction in bacteria and viruses
- Comes with two housings:
- 1st housing uses a 20" BB 5 Micron Sediment Filter
- 2nd housing uses a 20" BB 5 Micron Carbon Block Filter
- These 2 housings precede the filtration portion of the IHS22-E4 Ultraviolet disinfection unit
The IHS22-E4 is manufactured with a polished, 316 stainless steel axial flow reactor. Quality is evident throughout the UVMax platform ranging from domed quartz sleeves with fire-polished ends to seamless connections. Trojan UV Max E4 IHS22 UV Lamp change is easily accomplished without interrupting the water flow, or having to drain the reactor and the overmolded connector can be removed without any additional tools.
NSF 55 lists Class "A" systems, which require a minimum UV dose of 40mj for use with water that is believed to be contaminated, and Class "B" systems, which only require a minimum UV dose dose of 16mj. Class "B" systems are only meant to deliver supplemental disinfection of non-pathogenic organisms on water that is already considered safe to drink. UVMAX Light Water Disinfection System - 16 GPM - Model IHS22-E4 is a Class “A” UV system.