NOTE: Fixed Shipping Rate not available in Hawaii or Alaska.
- Equipped to inactivate chlorine-resistant parasites such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia, harmful bacteria like E.Coli and viruses not visible to the naked eye.
- The UVMAX systems use a revolutionary lamp with twice the output of current high-output lamps, giving you compact single-lamp systems that are half the size of their predecessors.
- Our revolutionary amalgam lamps last up to two years, reducing maintenance requirements.
- The CoolTouch significantly reduces water temperature and does not waste any water.
- Easy Quarter-Twist Assembly: A quarter-twist to the positive stop and you’re done. No tools and no risk of over tightening.
- The power supply has an intuitive interface – showing you the performance of the system.
- All connections are colour coded – simply plug and play!
- The optional COMMcenter displays dose in real-time and can monitor up to 9 UV systems - that’s up to 270 gpm!
- The solenoid stops water flow in the event that water treatment is compromised
Professional grade equipment that redefines reliability with rock-solid performance under all environmental conditions. The new UVMax Pro Series offers a unique combination of brains and brawn, with twice the raw power of other UV systems and the intelligence to provide a real-time measure of the delivered dose. Most importantly, we’ve drastically improved the most critical measure of a UV system’s performance - it’s ability to deliver a constant, reliable dose.
Product: #650647, #650650
NSF 55 lists Class "A" systems, which require a minimum UV dose of 40mj for use with water that is believed to be contaminated, and Class "B" systems, which only require a minimum UV dose dose of 16mj. Class "B" systems are only meant to deliver supplemental disinfection of non-pathogenic organisms on water that is already considered safe to drink. UVMAX PRO 10 RS (10 GPM 120V/230V) is a Class “A” UV system.
NSF/EPA 40 mJ/cm²
|Controller||33 x 16.5 cm
(13" x 6.5")
|Inlet/Outlet Port Size||Combo 1¼" NPT, 1" MNPT|
|Max. current||1.2 Amp|
|Power Consumption||120 W|
|Lamp Power||100 W|
|Operating Parameters||Maximum Operating Pressure||100 PSI
|Minimum Operating Pressure||10 PSI
|Ambient Temperature||0-40 °C
|Maximum humidity||100 %|
|Maximum hardness||120 ppm
(7 grains per gallon)
|Maximum iron||0.3 ppm|
|Minimum UVT||75 %|
|Colour-coded plug and play connections||Yes|
|UV intensity monitor with diagnostic test||Yes|
|Dynamic flow restrictor||Yes|
|Communications ports (two, RJ45)||Yes|
|COMMcenter control package||Optional|
|Rated service life of lamp||Yes|
|Controls||Audible alarm mute button||Yes|
|New lamp button||Yes|
|Lamp age indicator||Yes|
|Lamp operation indicator||Yes|
|Ballast operation indicator||Yes|
|Solenoid operation indicator||Yes|
|Fan operation indicator||Yes|
|Sensor reading indicator||Yes|