Grundfos SBA 1HP Submersible Pump with Float Switch (115V)
Model SBA-3-45 AW Grundfos Material #97896335. SBA-3-45 AW comes with side inlet/flexible suction hose with floating suction strainer.
Both Pumps include a Float Switch that causes the pump to turn on or off based on the position of the float.
With integrated suction strainer (1 mm mesh) Or with side inlet/flexible suction hose with floating suction strainer (1 mm mesh). Both variants are available with or without float switch, the float switch offers stop at low water level ensuring that surface fragments do not enter the strainer.
|Liquid temperature range:||0 .. 104 °F|
|Rated flow:||2.93 m³/h|
|Rated head:||30 m|
|Impeller nom:||98 mm|
|Type of impeller:||CLOSED|
|Maximum particle size:||1 mm|
|Approvals and markings:||3|
|Curve tolerance:||ISO9906:2012 3B|
|Maximum ambient temperature:||50 °C|
|Pump outlet:||NPT 1"|
|Maximum installation depth:||32'|
|Type of suction:||STRAINER|
|C run:||30 µF|
|Mains frequency:||60 Hz|
|Rated voltage:||1 x 110-120 V|
|Rated current:||9.9 A|
|Starting current:||26 A|
|Rated speed:||3400 rpm|
|Capacitor size - run:||30 µF/250 V|
|Enclosure class (IEC 34-5):||IP68|
|Insulation class (IEC 85):||F|
|Length of cable:||13.7 m|
|Cable type:||SJTWA 3AWG18|
|Type of cable plug:||NEMA 5-15P|
|Net weight:||20.43 lbs|
|Gross weight:||22.48 lbs|
|Shipping volume:||0.022 m³|
Specs, Features and benefits:
- 1 HP
- Flexible installation
- Built-in controller
- Float Switch offers automatic operation and dry run protection, stopping the pump at a low water level ensuring that surface fragments do not enter the strainer. The Grundfos SBA pump is a submersible booster pump for the pumping of clean water. It is ideal for rainwater applications.
- 49' Cable
More features and benefits:
- Noiseless operation
- Highly reliable
- Integrated dry-run protection
- Floating suction strainer (comes with SBA-3-45 AW model) always draws the water from just below the surface where the water is cleanest and free from solid particles
- Plug N' Play
- All-in-one unit (No external controller needed)
- Easy installation
- Automatic restart after dry-running
- Lifting eye for easy removal from water tank
- Outlet adapter included: Plastic adapter screws into the top outlet adapter & provides connections to 1" NPT, garden hose thread, and 1" hose barbs.
All Grundfos products come with a 2-year warranty that fully complies with legal requirements.
The warranty covers product and material defects which are not the results of normal wear and tear for a period of 24 months from the date of delivery. The warranty period may not, however, exceed 30 months from the date of production.
Warranty claims will be rejected in the following situations:
If the defect in the product arises from:
-any drawing, design or specification supplied by the customer/purchaser
-modifications undertaken by the customer/purchaser or a third party without the consent of Grundfos
If a defect is caused by:
-normal wear and tear
-inadequate maintenance or faulty repair by others than Grundfos
-failure to observe the operating instructions
-use of any unsuitable material
-the effects of chemical or electrolytic action
-building or assembly work not undertaken by Grundfos
-other reasons beyond Grundfos' control
As a general rule, Grundfos will not accept to pay transportation/replacement/installation costs for faulty products.
Warranty claims may be submitted by contacting the local Grundfos sales company or the point of sale.
-Knowledge that Grundfos backs its products with clearly defined warranty terms
-Warranty claims with well-defined contacts and short response time.