Walrus HQ800H On Demand 1 HP Booster Pump (115V)
The HQ series pumps are designed for water supply and pressure boosting in residential, commercial and light industrial applications where low or inadequate water pressure exists. It is suitable for boosting pressure from underground or surface water supplies. Suitable liquids Potable water or other clean and non-corrosive liquids.
1. The Walrus HQ800H is a complete, all-in-one unit, consisting of pump, motor, small pressure tank, and electronic controller. The built-in electronic controller ensures that the pump starts automatically when water is demanded and operates continuously until water demand stops. It will also protect the pump when it is in faulty conditions.
2. Compact design and quiet operation make the HQ800H suitable for many applications.
3. Impellers are constructed of stainless steel for greater durability.
4. The built-in indicator lights on top panel will display the pump’s working condition and diagnosis.
5. The HQ800H is ideal for water tank systems that require higher boost pressure.
6. The built-in protective functions will shut off the pump and automatically reset in the event of: - Dry run - Excessive temperature - Rapid cycling - Dead head
7. Cast aluminum motor for higher eefficiency and lower amperage draw.
Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year
Inlet/Outlet Size: 1"
1. Ambient temperature: Max. +104 degrees F
2. Liquid temperature: + 39 degrees F ~ +104 degrees F
3. System pressure : Max. 120 PSI
4. Relative humidity: Max. 85% (RH)