The VH200 system is a reliable, economical and chemical-free way to safeguard drinking water in any residential application, with flow rates up to 9 gpm (34 lpm).
- Space Efficient: High UV output lamp technology allows for a smaller footprint while providing the same UV performance as a longer chamber.
- Ease of Maintenance: Audible lamp replacement reminder and countdown timer with digital display. A controller will also go into alarm if the lamp fails.
- Reliable: The constant current feature ensures stable UV lamp output, regardless of power fluctuations.
- High-performance UV lamp, rigorously tested to provide a consistent output over the entire lamp life (9000 hours).
- Application: Perfect for a wide range of whole-home, point-of-entry water treatment solutions in homes, cottages, or OEM applications.
Note: The VH200 replaces the Sterilight SC200 system.
It is a popular and economical choice for cabins and homes with 1 to 3 bathrooms. It is designed to kill bacteria (including coliforms and e.coli), viruses, cryptosporidium, giardia, and a wide range of other microbiological contaminants, and is capable of treating flow rates up to 7 gallons per minute (GPM) or 22 litres per minute (LPM).