The old Stand-by
This flexible, easy-to-install pump start relay provides “pilot-duty” operation for all electrically driven pump equipment. No need to wonder which relay to use, the Munro StartBox has a 40 amp relay to work equally well with single phase 3/4 hp to 5 hp.* For use with controllers with a .36 amp signal or stronger.
- Works with any residential turf irrigationpump – available in 24v, 110v, 220v coils
- Color-coded wiring – makes hook up a breeze
- UL and CUL listed relay and enclosure – safe and reliable
- 110VAC or 220VAC- Model with 24VAC signal can handle both 110VAC and 220VAC to the pump.
- Dimensions – 6”x6”x4”
- UL and CUL listed relay
- NEMA 3R UL listed enclosure - available in stainless steel or powder coated blue or grey
*For three phase and larger hp units – call us at 877-331-7008