NOTE: $65 Fixed Shipping Rate not available in Hawaii or Alaska.
**Spud Wrench: The stainless steel connections on the DAB MINI3 and E.SYBOX pumps, it requires a radiator valve spud wrench (shown in pic #5 & 6) to tighten the fittings properly, and you'll want to use stainless steel thread tape or stainless steel pipe dope.
E.SYBOX is an integrated electronic water booster system for domestic and residential use. The E.SYBOX inverter system provides the comfort of constant water pressure, while saving energy too. Suitable for use for potable water, in domestic plants for gardening and irrigation. Suitable for creating groups of up to 4 pumps. E.SYBOX requires no additional components for installation.
- Operating range: capacity up to 32 gpm; head up to 210 ft.
- Liquid quality requirements: clean, free from solid or abrasive contaminants, non-viscous, non-aggressive, un-crystallized and chemically neutral.
- Liquid temperature range: from 32°F to +95°F for domestic use or from 32°F to +102°C for other uses
- Maximum suction depth: 26 ft
- Maximum ambient temperature: +102°F
- Maximum withstand-able pressure: 118 psi (8 bar / 800 kPa)
- Motor protection rating: IPX4
- Insulation class: F
- Installation: Horizontal or vertical fixed position
- Power Supply: 230v50-60Hz
Now with 1" Stainless Steel Threaded Union Connections! A Radiator Spud Wrench is required for proper tightening.
- E.SYBOX comprises a self-priming, multi-stage pump with electronic inverter management, pressure and flow sensors, adjustable, high-resolution LCD display and an integrated 0.5 gallon expansion tank. Can be installed either vertically or horizontally, in closed spaces without high level of air exchange. The accessories (e.sywall, e.sydock, e.sytwin, e.sytank) permit several installation possibilities.
- The water-cooled motor, the protective and sound damping ABS hull, the anti-vibration feet and its electronics make this compact product very quiet (45dB under normal use). The wireless system enables the creation of other pressurization groups able to connect with other DAB devices (eg, e.sylink).
- e.sybox is, first of all, an integrated electronic system equipped with inverter technology; each component has been developed to give maximum performance with minimum effort, bringing innovation to the service of simplicity.
- All this is enclosed inside a “case” with its typical Italian design.
- The new variable-speed electronics ensures constant pressure in relation to the flow rate. The systems with inverter technology make less noise compared to the traditional on/off systems because they regulate the motor rpm according to requirements of the system and is equipped with gradual start-up and switch off.
Changing Check Valve (aka Shutter Valve) Configuration for Flooded Suction