XL 01/2 3,000 Gallon - Pioneer Water Storage Tank, Zinc
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- The Liner System Advantage™
- Water storage tanks range from 3,000 gallons up to 700,000 gallons.
- XL Series tanks include: Galvalume Tank Body, Trusses and Roof Sheets, Top Hoop, Aqualiner, Geotex Underlay, Lockable Roof Access Hatch and Ladder, 2” Outlet with Ball Valve, 6” Overflow, Inlet Basket Strainer, Sacrificial Anodes.
- AQUALINER® water storage liner provides a flexible, long lasting and high quality tank system.
- Innovative, fully enclosed bolt cap offers an aesthetic appeal.
- Comes standard with a 20 year warranty (Conditions apply) and a high level of aftermarket service.
- Equipped with roofs to reduce evaporation & provide a barrier against foreign matter.
- Residential range of tanks are designed to sit on a 6" minimum thickness sand pad, meaning minimal site preparation and can be installed in difficult or remote sites.
- Meets National Fire Protection standards
Approvals & Certifications: NSF/ANSI 61
Installation: Field erected by an authorized Pioneer professional
Warranty: 20 year (Conditions apply)
|Example of Rainwater Collection "wet system" in which PVC downspouts|
|collect rainwater that makes its way into the top of the collection tank.|
|Note that not all systems are alike, as there are many variables to consider.|
|Hydraulic calculations should be performed by a rainwater collection|
|installation professional when designing your system.|
Brochure & InstallationSand Pad SpecificationsThe AQUALINER Fresh®Pioneer Tank Capacity ChartOwner's/Maintenance Manual
Height: 7' 2"
Diameter: 8' 10
Capacity: 3,249 gallons