Model: XL13/2 Pioneer Water Tank (Mangrove green)
Height: 7' 2"
Diameter: 19' 9"
Capacity: 16,392 gallons
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- The Liner System Advantage™
- Water storage tanks range from 3,000 gallons up to 700,000 gallons.
- XL Series tanks include: Galvalume Tank Body, Trusses and Roof Sheets, Top Hoop, Aqualiner, Geotex Underlay, Lockable Roof Access Hatch and Ladder, 2” Outlet with Ball Valve, 6” Overflow, Inlet Basket Strainer, Sacrificial Anodes.
- AQUALINER® water storage liner provides a flexible, long lasting and high quality tank system.
- Innovative, fully enclosed bolt cap offers an aesthetic appeal.
- Comes standard with a 20 year warranty (Conditions apply) and a high level of aftermarket service.
- Equipped with roofs to reduce evaporation & provide a barrier against foreign matter.
- Residential range of tanks are designed to sit on a 6" minimum thickness sand pad, meaning minimal site preparation and can be installed in difficult or remote sites.
- Meets National Fire Protection standards
Approvals & Certifications: NSF/ANSI 61
Installation: Field erected by an authorized Pioneer professional
Warranty: 20 year (Conditions apply)
The first antimicrobial tank liner in the world, our state-of the art five-layer Aqualiner Fresh® keeps your water fresher for longer with embedded Sanitized® Silver technology. With a life expectancy of 65 years, the Aqualiner Fresh® is designed to fit the Pioneer Water Tank to prevent contamination.
Our geotextile underlay is the ideal way to protect your Aqualiner Fresh® from being compromised by sharp objects that may be caught inside your water tank.
Our sacrificial magnesium anodes significantly extend the life of your water tank by protecting the tank from corrosion. Made from magnesium, the anodes erode in place of the water tank, thereby protecting the steel and allowing the tank to last longer than other systems. Pioneer Water Tanks recommend your anodes be replaced every 10 years so you can enjoy the benefits of your tank for life.
Reduce the amount of contaminants to protect your precious water supply with Pioneer Water Tanks’ high-density foam sealer.