An intelligent system
Mascontrol is the innovative product providing optimum control for electric pumps used in residential and commercial well, water conditioning irrigation and booster systems.
An intelligent mix of hydraulic and electronic engineering,Mascontrol monitors both pressure and flow and automatically controls pump operations.
Mascontrol eliminates the use of large expansion tanks needed with traditional systems. No plenum chambers to recharge, and no irritating variations in pressure and flow at the point of use.
Mascontrol also provides complete run-dry pump protection.
No adjustment or maintenance is required. Much more compact than traditional tank systems, Mascontrol is absolutely dependable, durable and simple to install.
Over four million units currently in use world-wide.
- Operating Range: From 2 to 52 gpm
- Liquid quality requirements: clean, free from solids or abrasive substances, non-viscous, non-aggressive, non-crystallized, chemically neutral, close to the characteristics of water
- Liquid temperature Range: From 32°F to 149°F
- Maximum ambient temp. 104°F
- Maximum operating pressure: 145 psi (1000 kPa)
- Installation: fixed in a Vertical position
- Power supply : 115/230v Dual Voltage 50/60Hz
- Amp Full Load: 115V-16FLA / 230V-20FLA
- Enclosure: NEMA12
Features of operation
- Built-in run-dry protection
- Dual voltage 115 V or 230 V
- Absorbs water hammer
- Eliminates pressure tank and switch
- Built-in check valve
- Maintains constant pressure at constant flow
- Simple installation saves time and space
- No adjustment or maintenance required
- Can be used with surface or submersible pumps
Mascontrol includes a hydraulic section and electronic control box.
The hydraulic section comprises:
- a moulded housing in reinforced plastic.
- a diaphragm and spring responsive to variations in pressure.
- a valve responsive to variations in flow.
- a check valve.
- a relay with special contacts and an electrical life of over 300,000 cycles or approximately 10 years (continuous rating).
The electronic section comprises:
- a NEMA 12 electronic box molded in self-extinguishing plastic
- a varistor protecting against voltage peaks.
- zero - crossing electrical tecnology.