NSF 55 includes both Class "A" systems, which require a minimum UV dose of 40mj, for use with waters that are assumed to be contaminated, and Class "B" systems, which require a dose of 16mj. Class "B" systems are only intended to provide supplemental disinfection of non-pathogenic nuisance organisms on water supplies that are otherwise considered potable.
UVMAX PRO 20 RS (20 GPM 120V/230V) is a Class “A” UV system.
Higher standards than anything else out there today! In fact, the UVMAX Pro with our new flow meter technology has been designed and engineered by VIQUA to eliminate low UV nuisance alarms, which can occur regardless of water flow. And, ours is the only NSF validated system that calculates real-time UV dosing.
- Equipped to inactivate chlorine-resistant parasites such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia, harmful bacteria like E.Coli and viruses not visible to the naked eye.
- The UVMAX systems use a revolutionary lamp with twice the output of current high-output lamps, giving you compact single-lamp systems that are half the size of their predecessors.
- Includes built-in flow meter technology
- Real-time UV dosing
- Eliminates low UV nuisance alarms
- Built-in Flow Restrictor
- Our revolutionary amalgam lamps last up to two years, reducing maintenance requirements.
- The CoolTouch significantly reduces water temperature and does not waste any water.
- Easy Quarter-Twist Assembly: A quarter-twist to the positive stop and you’re done. No tools and no risk of over tightening.
- The power supply has an intuitive interface – showing you the performance of the system.
- All connections are color coded – simply plug and play!
- The optional COMMcenter displays dose in real-time and can monitor up to 9 UV systems - that’s up to 270 gpm!
- The optional solenoid stops water flow in the event that water treatment is compromised.
Product: #650653, 650656
Professional grade equipment that redefines reliability with rock-solid performance under all environmental conditions. The new UVMax Pro Series offers a unique combination of brains and brawn, with twice the raw power of other UV systems and the intelligence to provide a real-time measure of the delivered dose. Most importantly, we’ve drastically improved the most critical measure of a UV system’s performance - it’s ability to deliver a constant, reliable dose.
NSF/EPA 40 mJ/cm²
|Controller||33 x 16.5 cm
(13" x 6.5")
|Inlet/Outlet Port Size||Combo 1¼" NPT, 1" FNPT|
|Max. current||1.6 Amp|
|Power Consumption||160 W|
|Lamp Power||140 W|
|Operating Parameters||Maximum Operating Pressure||100 PSI
|Minimum Operating Pressure||10 PSI
|Ambient Temperature||0-40 °C
|Maximum humidity||100 %|
|Maximum hardness||120 ppm
(7 grains per gallon)
|Maximum iron||0.3 ppm|
|Minimum UVT||75 %|
|Colour-coded plug and play connections||Yes|
|UV intensity monitor with diagnostic test||Yes|
|Dynamic flow restrictor||Yes|
|Communications ports (two, RJ45)||Yes|
|COMMcenter control package||Optional|
|Rated service life of lamp||Yes|
|Controls||Audible alarm mute button||Yes|
|New lamp button||Yes|
|Lamp age indicator||Yes|
|Lamp operation indicator||Yes|
|Ballast operation indicator||Yes|
|Solenoid operation indicator||Yes|
|Fan operation indicator||Yes|
|Sensor reading indicator||Yes|