FIXED SHIPPING RATE DOES NOT INCLUDE HAWAII OR ALASKA.
ONLY 1 AVAILABLE AT THIS PRICE.
SP systems are used worldwide wherever efficient water handling is called for. The main application areas are irrigation of farmland and groundwater extraction for tap water, but there are many other, more specialized uses. Wherever you need water to move, SP systems will do it with complete reliability.
MOTOR IS NOT INCLUDED. THIS IS A PUMP END ONLY.
• Reliability – 100% high-grade stainless steel inside and out with resistance to sand and corrosive water built in
• High efficiency – superior hydraulics and a motor that is made for the pump result in superior efficiency
• Lower lifecycle costs – the system approach keeps reliability and efficiency high and reduces costs over the product lifetime
• Testing performance to the highest standards
• A wide range – available in 4, 6, 8 and 10 inch diameter versions with flow rate up to 1,400 gpm (318 m³/h) and head up to 2,800 ft. (853 m)
SP Pump Brochure
|Pump speed on which pump data are based||3450 rpm|
|Rated flow||13.1 m³/h|
|Rated head||91.8 m|
|Curve tolerance||ISO9906:2012 3B|
|Motor diameter||4 inch|
|Maximum liquid temperature||40 °C|
|Selected liquid temperature||20 °C|
|Density at selected liquid temperature||998.2 kg/m³|
|Rated power - P2||5.5 kW|
|ErP status||EuP Standalone/Prod.|
|Net weight||14.6 kg|
|Gross weight||16.6 kg|
|Shipping volume||0.021 m³|